Rest assured, we are following the CDC guidelines for summer camps as well as the State of Texas protocols to keep your kids as safe as possible. Below are a few of the things we have implemented:
* We have limited our Remote Learning Center to no more than 15 students.
* We will be sanitizing equipment regularly.
* Personal items will be labeled with your child's name so there's no mix ups.
* All students will be required to bring their own lunch and beverage each day.
* An individually wrapped snack will be provided by us each day.
* The bathroom will be cleaned multiple times per day.
* All activities and games will be centered around social distancing.
* All students will be asked to bring a face mask. (some games require ninjas!)
* Students will not be required to wear masks while at their individual stations.
* There will be at least 6 feet between the workstations.
I truly look forward to helping parents focus on their jobs/work as well as engaging with your children while they learn online and exercise here at Synergy Martial Arts!
Master Eric Pechacek
A$30 NON-refundable deposit is required to reserve each student's spot. This $30 deposit will be subtracted from your first week's tuition. Tuition will be auto-drafted 3 days before each Monday. You may cancel at any time with 7 Days notice.
**Allpayments have a small administrative fee added to the total.
We will be contacting all parents ASAP!
Safe and Fun
*Make sure every student is online and on-time for their zoom meetings with their teachers.
*Encourage students to work on and/or complete their assignments while at Synergy.
*Encourage students to socialize, sweat, and have fun while participating in Martial Arts activities and games.
*Teach the students how to interact with each other while being socially and personally responsible (distancing and sanitizing).